pursuant to article 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016
The following describes the site management methods in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
The information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) to those who interact with the web services of RE: H Education, accessible electronically starting from the address: https://education.re-humanism.com/. In the following, information is provided about the data in question, the ways in which RE: H Education manages these data and those with which, as interested parties, users can exercise the rights provided by law.
The data controller of your personal data is Alan Advantage s.r.l. with registered office in Via Giulio Cesare No. 14, Rome
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned office and are handled by authorized personnel for the treatment, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. The updated and complete list of data processors (natural persons, companies, organizations), indicating the respective offices, is available by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of data by Alan Advantage s.r.l. is specifically intended for the management of the relationship with the users, the e-mail address requested at the time of registration and the other personal data provided will be processed with the consent of the interested party, in order to provide the information requested by the User Data processing methods
Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The data could be communicated by legal obligation, within the terms of conservation established by law, to the judicial and judicial police authorities for ascertaining possible crimes. The data could be communicated to subjects that carry out operations strictly functional and necessary to the activities of Alan Advantage s.r.l. (if not designated as data processors), the identity of which can always be known to your request at the address of the controller indicated above. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Types of data processed and purpose of processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data of users who connect to the site and whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow the aforementioned users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
The sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address as well as any other personal data included in the message necessary to perform the services requested.
Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site possibly prepared for particular services on request.
Optional supply of data
Except for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
Rights of interested parties
In relation to the treatments described in this Notice, as an interested party, you may, under the conditions established by the GDPR, exercise the rights sanctioned by articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
• right of access – article 15 GDPR: right to obtain confirmation that your personal data is being processed and whether or not to do so, in which case, to gain access to your personal data, including a copy of the same.
• right of rectification – article 16 GDPR: the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data;
• right to cancellation (right to oblivion) - article 17 GDPR: the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the deletion of personal data concerning you.
• right to limitation of treatment – article 18 GDPR: right to obtain the limitation of treatment, when:
1 the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the owner to verify the accuracy of such data;
2 the processing is unlawful and the person concerned is opposed to the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
3 personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
4 the interested party objected to the processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, in the period of waiting for the verification regarding the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
• right to data portability – article 20 GDPR: the right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning you provided to the Owner and the right to transmit them to another holder without impediment , if the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data is transmitted directly by the Bank to another holder if this is technically feasible;
• right to object – Article 21 GDPR: the right to object, at any time for reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the condition of lawfulness of the legitimate interest or of the execution of a task of public interest or the exercise of public authority, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue processing that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the verification, exercise or defense of a right in court. In addition, the right to object to processing at any time if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
The above rights may be exercised, against the Owner, by contacting the references described above.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free of charge pursuant to article 12 GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Owner may charge a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
• right of revocation: The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to revocation.
• right to complain: The interested party has the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.
We remind you that you can contact us at any time and without formalities to exercise your rights listed below pursuant to Article 7 of the GDPR 679/2016 at:
Data Controller at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org